I contracted the services of David's building company “Camilleri Homes" to construct an addition to my residence in Port Macquarie.
Throughout all stages of the construction David demonstrated absolute professionalism as a craftsman, businessman and supervisor.
In regard to the quality of workmanship:
- Our property and personal space was respected at all times
- The site was left in a neat, tidy and safe state at the end of each day
- This cleanliness was observed and commented on by neighbors and friends.
- The quality of construction and finish in my opinion is impeccable.
- At no stage since completion of the extension have I had cause to contact David for repair or rectification works.
In regard to David's conduct as a businessman:
- His attention to detail and keeping concise and accurate records was outstanding.
- All quote items, contract conditions, material selection, variation and financials were clearly documented and discussed to ensure complete understanding.
In regards to my observations of David as a supervisor:
- David demonstrated absolute professionalism with his employees and subcontractors
- He clearly takes pride in his work, reputation and the satisfaction of his customers
- I observed one occasion where the quality of finish was not to standard and overheard David instructing his apprentice to re-do the work.
During this exchange David was clear in the instruction and quality required without being critical of his apprentice or his abilities.
I would have no hesitation in contracting David for future construction work and have (and will continue to) recommended him to a number of friends and colleagues.